Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Potential Relationship?

So if you remember I recently did a note on how to gently end a relationship. But what about starting one. How do you start a dating relationship with someone...maybe I'll find out...here, we, go.


So, recently I think I started a new relationship with this guy. Maybe. We've been texting and flirting, but he hasn't officially said it yet. We hold hands in the halls, but I do that with some of my friends too.

We've been texting on and off for the past week or so, and oh my gosh! He is so amazingly sweet, and would make a great friend. But I don't think he wants to just be friends...


I don't know what I'll do if he asks to be more. I know that prom is coming up, but I don't know if I want to 1) even be there, and 2) be there with a sophmore.

I don't know, this is all new to me, but if this does become something more then maybe I'll be able to help other people with their own relationships.

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted, and hopefully the next post won't be this lame :)

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment