Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog-ception anyone?

Hey'yal! So, obviously I've kind of been away for a while. Sorry about that. In almost all honesty, I nearly forgot I even had this thing! So, I felt like I should post something, but I don't know what. Then it hit me! I'll just write about how I write about stuff! At least until I can actually think of something to write about...here, we, go!

How to Blog a Blog (Kell's Way!)
 
  1. The first thing I do is I watch the people around me. I see what they have trouble with, or what trends are happening in their life, just stuff like that.
  2. Second, I write it down. I always have a notebook with me, and when I don't then I have my phone. If I don't write down what I'm thinking then it never gets remembered.
  3. This is when the writing process begins. Half the time I write during my classes when the teacher loses my interest. Those make the best blogs.
  4. Intro time! Once I have my topic I always write my intro first. Usually it's the easiest, because it's mostly just saying "Hey, today I'm writing about [insert topic here]"
  5. Red, orange, green. If you haven't noticed yet, at the end of my intro I always have the here, we, go. I'll tell you the story behind that another time :)
  6. Next is one of my favorite parts, the picture!!
    If you didn't see, I haven't put one up yet, but to everyone in the USA, happy late 4th of July!
     
    
  7. Body. I like to do lists, so that's usually the format of my style.
  8. Story time! If I put in a personal story of my own then I just write it, but if I'm using someone else's life story then I ALWAYS ask for permission to use it.
  9. C'est fini. Once my list is done I wrap it all up in a quick couple of sentences then I end with my signature...
 
 

From my corner to your heart, K.
(P.S. sometimes I put in P.S.'s)

(P.P.S. I know this was dull, but I promise it'll get better)

No comments:

Post a Comment