Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Game- Pandora Style!~

Hey there little poppyseeds! (Wouldn't it be strange if I called you that all the time?) So, I don't really know where this is going to go, but let's just hit gas and travel down this road that I've put you on! Here, we, go!

You guys don't know this, but I just spent two hours doing nothing....

I'm glad that classes are starting back up again, hopefully then I'll have some better material to write. But for now, I'm going to write about songs.



You see, I'm listening to Pandora, so for this game I'll say a few of my thoughts on the next five songs that come on! (I'm not good at making up games, but bear with me.) Hmm, what should I name this new awful game that I'll probably never play again??? I got it!

 
Pandora Pondering!
Hosted and answered by Kellie!
 
 
 
  • Low, by Flo Rida. Okay, for one I don't know a whole lot of girls that like to be called "Shawty" so unless that's her name, please stop. Okay, this song is based at a strip club so if Shawty McHottie (You like her new name? I do.) is a professional then naturally it makes sense that she would "be getting low" and that you would pay her for her very tactful dancing. Ps, boots with fur and saggy sweat pants are really comfy, buuuut probably isn't what strippers wear.
  • Stay With Me, by Sam Smith.  So this song sounds and has the words of a whiney teenager's diary. Sam's voice is EXTREMELY child like! He's begging this girl that he had a one night stand with to stay with him because he thinks they might have something more? He's right, he clearly isn't good at one night stands.
  • I Knew You Were Trouble, by Taylor Swift. Sigh, Taylor you and I should really sit down and have a chat about your love life. I know I have problems, but at least I don't jump on every guy I see, especially not the ones that look like trouble. By the way, he broke your heart so you're laying on the cold hard ground? Girl, I would be in PJs on the sofa with a tube of Ben and Jerry's. At least you're never ever getting back together, right?
  • Turn Down for What, by DJ Snake and Lil John. I'm not going to say that I dislike this song, because I don't...but have you ever seen the video? Don't! When I imagine this song I picture a club and the cops come in complaining about the noise and everyone is like, "turn down for what?" This song has a great club beat to it, but it only has ten words.....and four of them are in the title!
  • Am I Wrong, by Nico and Vinz. I will admit, I dramatically sing this in the car. and I enjoy it. It's a nice song. Pretty much asking "am I wrong for thinking what I think?" He thought him and some girl would hit it off and they didn't and was he wrong for thinking this? no. But I have a question, did he steal Sam Smith's diary? Because it kind of sounds like it, just a little less....crying-ish.(new word, you like?)

Alright, that was five, although I don't know, I could probably keep going. I might have to play this game again, it was interesting. If there's a song you want me to share my thoughts on go ahead and comment. And if I offended your favorite song then I'm sorry, but really I'm not. My opinions. I hope you guys have a wonderful week. And hey, if you're ever listening to the radio or another music option like Pandora, try to actually listen to what you're hearing. I find it fascinating what we hear when we actually listen.



From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment