Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break!

Some schools have already taken time off for Spring/Easter but my school hasn't, yet. However on friday evening spring break begins! Here, We, Go!



Spring break is ALL about the parties! Many of my friends, including Payton, are going to Florida for break. And what am I doing? I'll be here, playing video games, watching some TV, and painting sets. I'll probably babysit for a little bit if I'm lucky.

I do get to be a model in my friend's photoshoot though, but that's only if the weather stops being so cold. I don't want to get stuck in a short sleeveless dress with no shoes or jacket in the freezing cold again. I've done it once, and it was not pleasant

When school coes back into session I will get to hear all of the wonderful stories of beach parties, or shopping sprees, or "Oh my Gosh Kellie, you should have seen the guys there!" It happens every year.

Usually I just make up a story. The one I used last year was, let me remember it...Oh yeah! I went on a cruise and a dolphin jumped right over my head, then when we landed I slipped off the dock and almost got eatten by a SHARK!

I know, I'm hilarious right. Ha.

Sometimes I just get so annoyed with other people. I want to be happy for them, and I am, and they have a right to talk about their spring break as much as they like. I just get jealous sometimes. I have this whole list of things I want to do, my mini bucket list.

I've only marked one thing off, that was flying a plane. Yeah, I flew it for five minutes, and the real pilot wouldn't even let me do and barrel rolls or anything. :(

So, anyways! I just wanted to say that I hope everyone out there had/has/is having a good spring break. If you're stuck at home, you're not the only one. Besides, that's what the internet and TV is for, to keep you from being bored.

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment