Thursday, March 7, 2013

Table Topics Fun Time!

I was going to talk about a really heavy topic, but then I thought to myself, "K, do you really want to be all serious on your day off of practice?" The answer is no. I'll save the heavy stuff for later, for now, we're going to play a little Table Topics! Here. We. Go.

(This guy really creeps me out.)
For those of you that don't know, Table Topics is a game. You read off a question then you go around the table and everyone answers. Yeah, I know it doesn't sound like that much fun. Well you know what? This is my page and I'll do as I want, so we're gonna play Table Topics. Let's Go!

Question One: What did you get into trouble for the most when you were young?
Answer: Well, I always picked on the dogs. Oh, and I never had a 'clean' plate at dinner.

Question Two: Would you rather spend a week in jail or serve two years of community service?
Answer: This is going to sound bad, but I've always wondered what jail was like, so I'd be locked away.

Question Three: What five foods do you wish were banished from the earth?
Answer: Umm...I'd have to say Broccoli, Peas, Star Fruit, Hummus! and...Mushrooms.

Question Four: Are you more likely to be guilty of gluttony, lust, rage, jealousy, sloth, greed or pride?
Answer: I'd have to say Pride. That's one of the worst.

Final Question: What Halloween costumes do you remember?
Final Answer: There are sooo many. Hmm, okay. I was about five or six my grandmother made me this cheerleading costume for Hallow's Eve. And oh my gosh, was it a disaster. It was red and white with a little bit of black in it. My hair, which was long at the time, was pulled sloppily into two pigtails, and I was not happy about it. I looked like the cheerleader from Hell.



Thanks for reading, even if you didn't, the next post will probably be much more serious than this was, but hopefully it'll make you think.

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment