Monday, November 12, 2012

Addictions

So, I have a problem. I'm addicted, but it's not to like, cigaretes, or drugs, or any of that usual stuff. (Wow, that sounded really bad and judgemental, I'm sorry.) No, I'm addicted to TV dramas...here, we, go.

This is my most recent series, I started it on November eleventh, that's one day ago, and I'm already on season two. The worst part is, I know it's a problem, but I like it. My last series was Vampire diaries, I got up to season three, because that's all Netflix has right now, but then I caught myself trying to watch season four online. I've blown off homework, I've stopped hanging out with friends, just so I can watch one more episode. I've even stopped writing in my blog.

The sad thing is, I like watching them, and after I post this, I'm going to plant my but on my couch and watch some more until my parents come home...maybe I do need help.......or I could just watch PLL and find out who 'A' is. Yup, I'll do the latter first. See Ya!!

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment