Monday, November 26, 2012

Oreos (the cookie, not people)

Here, we, go.

I love Oreos. If I could do what that kid is doing, I would. One thing that I think the company of Oreo should do is sell jars of their cream filling! I would buy it! Because let's face it, if you don't have milk you take the top off and lick the cream. Then you have two pieces of chocolate cookie, and you go buy some milk. Am I right? Or is that just me?

One thing that I don't like though, is when you drop an Oreo in your glass of milk. Because, then it gets saturated in the milk, and sticks to the bottom. Then, when you drink the milk it has chocolate cookie chunks in it. That part is fine, but then you have to somehow manage to get the remaning pieces out. And that my friends, is difficult.

My favorite thing to do, is crunch up the cookies, and make them into an Oreo Cream Pie. Delicious!

From my corner to your heart, K.
(P.S. I found the pencils.)

No comments:

Post a Comment