Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hallows eve aftermath

After a night of either trick-or-treating, handing out candy, holding a haunted house, or going to a halloween party many people seem to be down. This is what I call the Holloween-hangover, and no, I don't mean alchohol. That stuff is gross (unless you're over the age of 21). here, we, go.


So, Halloween is over, but what's better than that night is the following day, when all the candies are on sale! I just went to walmart and got three bags of Mike&Ike's. Do I have a problem? Yes. Do I want help? Umm, I'm gonna go with no.

Just please remember, eat your dinner inbetween snacking on candies, and always brush you teeth? That's my Public service announcement for the year. You know what's also good about halloween? Now it's November, which is Turkey month!! (aka Thanksgiving.) Yaaaaay!

From my corner to your heart, K.
ps. Yes, I like food, you got a problem with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment