Monday, October 29, 2012

The best way to clean.

It's a tedious and boring chore, that many people despise. Sadly though, it has to be done. You always have to clean the house. Here, we, go.
 

(I love cartoons)

 
So, obviously, today is cleaning day, and of course with me being a teenager who takes advanced classes, and is in band, and has somewhat of a life, my bedroom is a mess. But it won't be for long because I know some great ways to clean and make it really simple. Wow, that sounded really lame. But here is my sure-fire way to make cleaning fun......Pay your little sibling to do it. If you don't have a sibling I bet one of your neighbors has a kid.
 
Of course I'm only joking around....kind of. Just get a friend over and turn up the tunes.
 
From my corner to your heart, K.



No comments:

Post a Comment