Monday, October 22, 2012

Best sport ever. (in my opinion)

A passion of mine is paintball. I love it, when your hearts racing and you're dodging shots like you were in the matrix. And there's nothing better than when you get that perfect shot that wouldn't have been there half a second later. But when you get shot, or you lose a round. That's when you gotta put on your big kid pants, tighten your mask and be all "here, we, go."


Now, I've only been playing for a few months,but this is my favorite sport. I mean,where else can you 'shoot' your big brother and not get in trouble? Of course, I hate getting hit and having to 'die' but so does everyone else. Recently my brother and I went to his friend's course (Pallet City Paintball if you wanted to check it out.) Not to have a big head, but I rocked that course! I almost beat the owner, but he gotme in the neck first.

The only this I dislike more than losing or being the first 'dead' is the day after. When all the bruises start showing up, and it hurts to move. Worse feeling almost ever. But, it's totally worth it as long as you make the other players feel the pain too by lighting 'em up with paint.

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment