Monday, October 8, 2012

Superman

So, I love super heros. My favorite is Spiderman, but I also like The Hulk, Black Widow, Batman, The Flash; not so much Aquaman, but oh well. There is one hero though that drives me nuts! His alias is Clark Kent, but the new papers know him as Superman.


Some of you are saying, "But Kells he's Superman, how could you NOT like him." You wanna know why I don't like this alien? Well here are three reasons. So here, we, go:

  1. His seceret identity sucks. All he did was add a curly cue and take off his glasses.
  2. He's invincible. X-Ray vision, super strength, super speed, ability to fly...he doesn't need all that if he was really that super
  3. No character flaws. Seriously, the only flaws he has are that he can't see through lead, and that he is powerless around kryptonite. There isn't some deep dark past that prohibits him from something.
Three reasons, and they're all true. This is why I think Superman, or Stupidman (If you're the joker) is lame.

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment