Thursday, October 11, 2012

I love reading. Like, seriously, if reading were an olympic sport I'd probably get silver. (I don't like gold, it clashes with the USA's colours.) I read all sorts of books too, pretty much everything except time travel. I have a few problems with time travel, mostly because my mind creates paradoxes and that makes my head hurt. Here, we, go...

Like the paradox that says that you go back in time and murdered your grandmother. Yeah, think about that one for just a moment. If you went back and killed your grandma then you wouldn't exist, and is you didn't exist then your grandma wouldn't be dead!

Sigh, you know, you don't really want to read about me going on and on about this. So I'm just going to end this here.

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment