Monday, October 15, 2012

Wow Madame P....

So, I am currently in my second year of french class, and I realized something...my professor cusses, a lot. With no more intro needing to be written, here, we, go.

Madame P. is one of the coolest teachers I've had (excluding Ander-man and Levie, more on them another time.) you could show up five minutes late to class and she wouldn't even give you a tardy. Since my class is only in their second year there is quite a bit we don't know. Because of this Madame P. has a dictionary underneath all of our desks and we can use it whenever. (but obviously not on tests.) One day I hear her say a word I didn't know so I look it up. The word was "zut" and that means "damn" which isn't that bad of a cuss word but it's still something teachers aren't supossed to say.

So, I listen to her for a while with my dictionary in hand and sure enough through out a month or so when she thought no one was listening she said the words that correspond with the following letters: b, f, and s.

Now don't read this wrong, she doesn't them all the time, but when she hands out the wrong papers, the computers don't work, or she accidently hurts herself they slip out.

I simply found this interesting, and a little humerous, because only forgein language teachers could get away with this. Sometimes I love school.

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment