Saturday, October 27, 2012

Play-offs

Since you don't know, I play the flute in band. Being a "band-ie" involves plenty of things, such as...knowing the music, knowing your drills, knowing the basic rules of football, know the basic rules of basketball, knowing when and when not to cheer, and of course actually being at all home football games. By the way, here, we, go.

Yes, this is Ohio State (TBDBINL). No, I don't go there.


So, today is Saturday, and what am I doing on the weekend day? Football. I wouldn't be complaining, but we're in the play-offs so we didn't get a heads-up about this game until a few days ago. You know what? I had plans! I was going to go places, but now I can't because I have to be freezing my bum off playing pep tunes.

I don't mind being at football games as much as I used to, and I'm glad that we're in the play-offs, it's just, I don't want to go. I'd rather just watch it on TV.

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment