Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tests.

So, first day of the school week and my teacher gives the class this 200 point test. (Did you shudder in horror, because I did.) You know, there should be rules or guidelines of something about things like that. And so, since this is my corner and not yours, here, we, go:



Kell's 3 main rules to test giving.

  1. In a normal school week, Monday through Friday, no tests shall be given on the first of last day.
  2. If you want to have a quiz on Monday or Friday that is permittable, as long as said quiz is never more than 50 points
  3. Also, projects should NEVER be due on a Monday.(this includes speeches or large papers, and is still applicable in AP or Honours courses.)

Those are just some of my thoughts on tests and quizzes, oh, and don't even get me started on those stupid study guides!

From my corner to your heart, K.
(ps. if you haven't noticed, I like making lists.)

No comments:

Post a Comment