Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tally marks are dumb.

So, you know what I exteremly dislike? (because I don't like using the word hate.) When teachers do tally marks. With that being said, here, we, go.

If you don't know what tally marks are, then you are a lucky kid of a banshee. (I also don't cuss.) So, for you super lucky people I will explain to you what tallies are.

The teacher goes up to the board and writes: A, B, C, D, F (the grade scale) then he or she goes through the tests/quizzes and puts a tally mark next to whatever grade that paper was. Like this...
(Wow, it sucks to bethis class. They got a bunch of D's)
Now some people don't mind this (because it's anynomous) but it personally drives me crazy. Not only is it demeaning, but it's a total wasy of time. Erg! (and yes, this does have something to do with yesturday's test.)

From my corner to your heart, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment